Institutionally accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), an accreditor recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
- Approved and regulated by the Texas Workforce Commission, Career Schools and Colleges, Austin, Texas.
- Legally authorized to grant degrees, grant credits toward degrees, and to use certain protected academic terms in the State of Texas. Specifically, the school has qualified for an exemption as defined in Chapter 7.3 of the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board’s rules.
- Eligible to participate in the student financial assistance programs authorized by Title IV of the Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended.
- Approved for the use of VA Educational Benefits for those who are eligible.
- Member of the Dallas Area Chamber of Commerce.
Dental Hygiene Program
The program in dental hygiene is accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation and has been granted the accreditation status of “initial accreditation”. The Commission is a specialized accrediting body recognized by the United States Department of Education. The Commission on Dental Accreditation can be contacted at (312) 440-4653 or at 211 East Chicago Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611. The Commission’s web address is:http://www.ada.org/en/coda.
Neurodiagnostic Technology Program
The Neurodiagnostic Technology program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP), 9355 113thStreet N., #7709, Seminole, FL 33775-7709; 727-210-2350;www.caahep.org, as recommended by the Committee on Accreditation for Education in Neurodiagnostic Technology (CoA-NDT), 1449 Hill Street, Whitinsville, MA 01588; 978-338-6300; www.coa-ndt.org.
Polysomnographic Technology Program
The Polysomnographic Technology program has been awarded continuing accreditation by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP), 9355 113thN., #7709, Seminole, FL 33775-7709; Phone: 727-210- 2350; www.caahep.org, as recommended by the Committee on Accreditation for Education in Polysomnographic Technology (CoA-PSG), 1711 Frank Avenue, New Bern, NC 28560; Phone: 252-626-3238; www.coapsg.org.
Surgical Technology Program
The Surgical Technology program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP), 9355 113thStreet N., #7709, Seminole, FL 33775-7709; 727-210-2350; www.caahep.org, as recommended by the Accreditation Review Council on Education in Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (ARC/STSA), 6 West Dry Creek Circle, Suite 110, Littleton, CO 80120; 303-694-9262; www.arcstsa.org.
Vocational Nursing Program
The Vocational Nursing program has been granted full approval by the Texas Board of Nursing (BON). Texas Board of Nursing: 333 Guadalupe Street, Suite 3-460, Austin, TX 78701; 512-305-7400; www.bon.texas.gov.